Expo Torrevieja 2018
Big Fm have been invited to this years Expo Torrevieja and are pleased to say we will be attending on both days with a live outside broadcast. the full details of the expo are as follows:-
Expo Torrevieja III
- The Third Edition of Expo Torrevieja will take place on Saturday and Sunday, March 10 and 11, 2018.
- The region’s premier International lifestyle show has a new venue, at the International Auditorium in Torrevieja
- Entrance and parking are both free
- Doors open 10.00am until 3.00pm
- More than 60 exhibitors will be presenting their services and business at the expo
- Additional space can be obtained for any last minute stand requests
- This is a POP UP expo, with everyone bringing and setting up their own stand: in order to make best use of the fantastic shape and size of the Foyer at the Auditorium
- This is the Southern Costa Blanca’s most prestigious venue, and the expo takes place indoors, in case of inclement weather
- Food and Drinks are available at the venue
- It’s very wheelchair friendly
- In support of Rock Against Cancer and the AECC among others
Clubs and Associations Day
- What: The Second Clubs and Associations Day
- Where: The exterior entrance walkway to the International Auditorium
- When: Sunday March 11, from 10.00am until 1.00pm
- Why: To promote local clubs, associations, hobbyists, NGOs, Charities, Performance groups, music, choirs, theatre film, classic cars, motorbikes, scooters, luncheon clubs, business clubs, knitting, bowls, golf, petunia, walking football, tennis, swimming, darts, pool, dominos, monopoly, you got a club, then jin in the fun and find new members and friends etc…
- Who: As many clubs and associations as possible. Space permitting. First come first served. It’s for clubs located on the Southern Costa Blanca
- Cost: FREE
- Set Up: Before 10:00am. It’s an exterior event. We do not have electricity. Please supply your own table, chairs, pop ups, shade etc…
- For Fun: Make the most of it. Bring a picnic, flyers. information and have fun.
- How: Confirm your attendance with details of your club or association to: Keith@ExpoTorrevieja.com, with “Clubs and Associations Day II”, in the subject line
Sunday Drivers Club
- What: As a bit of fun, we’d like to invite all local and visiting car, bike and scooter clubs, plus individual owners and car enthusiasts, to display their cars in the First Sunday Drivers Club event
- Where: The lower car park, closest to the entrance of the International Auditorium, beside the still to be opened, Music Conservatory
- When: Sunday March 11, from 10:00am until noon, but you can stay as long after, as you wish.
- Why: As a fun Sunday event for car, bike and scooter enthusiast
- Who: For all owners of classic, specialist, exotic, tuning, customised, American, luxury, vintage and fun car, plus motor bikes and scooters. Everyone welcome to display their pride and joy.
- Cost: Free
- Set up: Please arrive before 9:30am
- For Fun: Bring a picnic: dress up like the year of your classic vehicle: Goodie bag for all entrants as our thank you for attending
- How: Just show up… Please be in position before 9.30am, so we can allocate space in the lower car park, before we allow other visitors to park in the area adjacent to the display zone.
Expo Torrevieja at a glance
International Auditorium Torrevieja
Adjacent to Hospital QuironSalud
In the main Foyer area
Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th, March, 2018
10.00am until 3.00pm
Admission and Car Parking
Rock Against Cancer
Clubs and Associations Day and the Sunday Drivers Club Display
Sunday March 11th
Tel:WhatsApp: 609 06 36 14
Please let as many of your friends and members of clubs and associations know about our special events.
If you know of any businesses who might benefit by exhibiting to thousands of visitors, please ask them to contact me.
My apologies if you receive this more than once or from a different source or if we have added your name to this list by mistake, or if someone else is now in charge of club business.
My list has been built up over the years as a journalist and my involvement with the different clubs and associations in the region.
I’ve added some local clubs and business to this email in case you would like some more information about the opportunity to display inside or outside the Auditorium.
If you would like to be deleted from this very occasional email, please send me an email and you will be removed. Thank You
Expo Torrevieja IV
This is being scheduled for October, 2018
Hope to see you all there